Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortal

OH I HATE THE BETA CLIENT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowmagic
Admin
Shadowmagic

OH I  HATE  THE  BETA  CLIENT Empty
PostSubject: OH I HATE THE BETA CLIENT   OH I  HATE  THE  BETA  CLIENT EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:25 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bustedknuckles.rpg-board.net
Shadowmagic
Admin
Shadowmagic

PostSubject: Re: OH I HATE THE BETA CLIENT   OH I  HATE  THE  BETA  CLIENT EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:26 am

first game...

[img]http://OH I  HATE  THE  BETA  CLIENT Aa1110[/img]
Back to top Go down
TheLordSimba77

TheLordSimba77

PostSubject: Re: OH I HATE THE BETA CLIENT   OH I  HATE  THE  BETA  CLIENT EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:23 pm

<p><span id="result_box" class="" lang="en"><span class="hps">to see,</span> <span class="hps">it</span> <span class="hps">seems to be</span> <span class="hps">the</span> <span class="hps">big shit</span><span>.</span><br><span class="hps">it's</span> <span class="hps">messy.</span> <span class="hps">I</span> <span class="hps">look at</span> <span class="hps">the</span> <span class="hps">1 minute</span> <span class="hps">to understand what</span> <span class="hps">you are doing.</span><br><span class="hps">this</span> <span class="hps">is crap</span> <span class="hps">beta</span><span class="">, do</span> <span class="hps">not</span> <span class="hps">play with.</span> <span class="hps">it</span> <span class="hps">suggests</span> <span class="hps">that</span> <span class="hps">a</span> <span class="hps">programmer</span> <span class="hps">you</span> <span class="hps">are interested in.</span> <span class="hps">....</span><br><br><span class="hps">Why</span> <span class="hps">change the</span> <span class="hps">current</span> <span class="hps">MTGO</span> <span class="hps">then</span> <span class="hps">it is perfect</span><span>.</span><br><span class="hps">complement</span> <span class="hps">stupid<span class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;" id="sceditor-end-marker"></span><span class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;" id="sceditor-start-marker"></span></span></span></p>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Wtf   OH I  HATE  THE  BETA  CLIENT EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Is this what we have to switch too? This is some ugly shit
Back to top Go down
SasquatchsFury

SasquatchsFury

PostSubject: Re: OH I HATE THE BETA CLIENT   OH I  HATE  THE  BETA  CLIENT EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:52 am

Looks utterly awful....someone actually got paid to design that pile of shit.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmagic
Admin
Shadowmagic

PostSubject: Re: OH I HATE THE BETA CLIENT   OH I  HATE  THE  BETA  CLIENT EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:16 pm

anyone that enjoys collecting foils are going to look stupid cus you cant even tell what lil ass card is out there let alone if it's a foil. The closet that's in the bottom right cornor of my board is foil. can ya tell?
Back to top Go down
gi_s

gi_s

PostSubject: Re: OH I HATE THE BETA CLIENT   OH I  HATE  THE  BETA  CLIENT EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 pm

I tried it but damn it suck bad
Back to top Go down
GoPlay

GoPlay

PostSubject: Re: OH I HATE THE BETA CLIENT   OH I  HATE  THE  BETA  CLIENT EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:57 pm

i don't get why they wanted to make a day where v3 was offline for 2 days so ppl would switch to beta. they already know we hate it no use getting another 1000 hate mail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OH I HATE THE BETA CLIENT   OH I  HATE  THE  BETA  CLIENT EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Lets hope they don't do another wide beta release any time soon. What a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Shadowmagic
Admin
Shadowmagic

PostSubject: Re: OH I HATE THE BETA CLIENT   OH I  HATE  THE  BETA  CLIENT EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 1:01 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH I HATE THE BETA CLIENT   OH I  HATE  THE  BETA  CLIENT Empty

Back to top Go down

OH I HATE THE BETA CLIENT
Page 1 of 1